Regional Sales Representative
Vacancy: Regional Sales Representative
Due to a major expansion in machinery sales Xtrutech are looking for a sales representative to work with our customers in the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Eastern European regions. Your primary focus will include selling Twin Screw Extruders, ancillaries, and spare parts to a range of industries (Powder Coatings, Plastics, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals etc). As a result, technical sales experience is essential. To build and maintain strong relationships with our customers international travel will be required.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
• Core focus is to be responsible for regional sales, selling of Twin Screw Extruders, spare parts and
upstream/downstream equipment into a broad range of industries
• Strong technical sales background required
• Must understand commercial terms, including negotiation skills and up-selling
• Self starter/motivator with organisational skills
• Travel within the designated region is essential to build good customer relationships. Global travel.
• Achieving the company budget for annual regional sales of all Xtrutech products and
services – Middle East, Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe
• Training the Xtrutech Sales & Customer Service Team when required
• Updating Salesforce on a regular basis
• Accurate forecasting of future sales
• Set clear Sales targets for your region in line with company KPI’s
• Working within the Sales team travel budget
• Planning and maintaining work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and
encourage the optimum business performance
• Demonstrating Patience and understanding
• Attentiveness to customers concerns
• Clear communication skills both internally and externally
• Develop outstanding knowledge of the Product
• Ability to use positive language
• Demonstrate good time management skills ensuring the best use of time and resources
• Ability to ‘read’ customers
• Generate sales leads
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Go the extra mile to engage customers
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
• Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
• To adhere to and maintain the Company Quality policy to ISO9001:2015 and to comply with all documentation
• Liaise with the customer service department to make sure customer concerns or issues are dealt with in a timely
• To adhere to and maintain the Company Health and Safety policy and to comply with the health and safety at
Work Act 1974 and all current Health and safety legislation
• Adhere to the company sustainability and environmental policy in line with ISO14001
• To attend appropriate training, as and when requested
• You must report to Xtrutech each morning and be able to be contacted at all times
• Gain a good understanding of the Company Operation and Instruction Manuals, so you can create store and file
copies as plant and equipment orders progress.
• Negotiate NDA’s (Non-Disclosure Agreements) and Terms & Conditions with customers within your region.
Store data within the specified file in the X drive. Make sure your colleagues within the Sales department are
aware of any new agreements. The Commercial Manager will support if required.
• Work closely with Sales agents to encourage focus and energy.
• With the support of Marketing and the wider Sales team organise and attend suitable trade exhibitions.
This job description cannot be exhaustive and, therefore, you may be requested to perform other duties to those listed above.
Applications now closed