Job ref: GIA230821
Goods in Assistant
Goods in Assistant
Full Time, Permanent, £18,550 – £21,000 pa (DOE)
Would you like to work for a supportive, family-owned business, working within a small warehouse and distribution environment? If so, you may be interested in our newly created Goods in Assistant role.
Working as part of a close-knit team, you will be responsible for:
· Keeping computerised checks of stored products.
· Moving goods around the warehouse into/out of racking areas.
· Signing delivery notes.
· Reporting damaged goods.
· Packing products for dispatch.
· Checking all work equipment prior to use complying with health and safety procedures.
· Warehouse housekeeping.
· Quality control checks on in-coming goods.
· Recording quality control results and communicating outcomes with Quality Manager.
· Completing examinations and testing of products from suppliers.
· Discussing inspection results with Quality Manager.
· Entering inspection results into NAV operating system.
· Investigate stock discrepancies/picking queries as required.
· Handle and administer customer returns.
· Manage throughput of quarantine zone ensuring instructions are actioned in a timely manner
We are seeking a candidate who is hardworking and loyal and who would like a long-term career with the business. Training and development will be provided.
The Company and Benefits
Cromwell Polythene Ltd based in Sherburn in Elmet, are proud to be an independent, family run business, committed to supplying products for the capture and containment of waste and recyclables. It is their mission to be the most resourceful company in plastics, supplying products that help make the world cleaner, greener and more economical.
Based on the Sherburn Enterprise Park in Sherburn in Elmet, benefits include 22 days holiday increasing to 25 days over five years, plus bank holidays, a workplace pension, health insurance.
The hours of work are Monday – Friday, typically 7am – 4pm each day, although some flexibility will be required at times.
To apply for this role please send your CV to CPLjobs@cromwellpolythene.co.uk.
Applications now closed