Job ref: SC22-5260
We are working on behalf of our client, a global injection moulding manufacturer, to source a Maintenance Engineer to join their team to support continued business growth
- As a Maintenance Engineer, you will support factory expansion, maintain production support and flexibility across a three shift pattern ensuring continuity of operations through PPM and the ability to react effectively to machine break-downs
- Carry out machine and equipment breakdown diagnostics & repairs effectively and efficiently.
- Work with maintenance team to plan and carry out PPM on all plant equipment to achieve optimum plant equipment availability.
- Maintain open and clear communication channels with
- Operational and Engineering staff to ensure all parties are aware of any priority change and equipment status.
- Support the Engineering team through involvement in capital projects.
- Assist with the introduction, installation & commissioning of new product / processes.
- Maintain effective and economical control of critical spares for all key processes.
- Assist with machine and tooling improvements.
- Maintain accurate shift records / log.
- To carry out individual improvement projects
- Educated to HNC / C&G’s level in relevant field
- Served full, recognised, Electrical Apprenticeship
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Must have experience with Injection Moulding machinery
- 6 axis robot experience including programming
- Able to read and interpret electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience of working with engineering drawings and circuit diagrams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to offer flexibility on working hours, work overtime as required and change shifts as required in order to maintain operational continuity
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Key Words: “Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer”, “Maintenance Engineer”, “Electrical Maintenance Engineer”, “Installation Engineer”, “Maintenance Technician”, “Service Engineer”, “Injection Moulding”, “Plastics”
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Sierra 57 Consult –
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist – Plastics & Packaging
“Sierra 57 Consult Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Sierra 57 Consult will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable”.
Sierra 57 Consult has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles.
To apply for this job email your details to Katie.email@example.com.