Job ref: BPF22-5207
Job Overview: Working alongside our client, a British engineering company for food processing equipment with ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a CNC Miller to join their team.
- As a CNC Miller you will manufacture, to our drawings, parts that are supplied to our Assembly Shop or direct to customers
- This is an exciting opportunity offering stability and development, with a Business that is seeing exponential growth
- You will operate manual and CNC milling machines
- You will self-inspect parts produced
- The CNC Miller will work to a defined schedule
- Work to planned times
- Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area
- Be aware of and follow all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- You should have completed a full 4-year apprenticeship relevant to the role*
- *Unskilled will be considered with sufficient experience
- Fully conversant with mills using Fanuc / Siemens operating systems
- Flexibility to work night shift (essential); also, willingness to work overtime when required
- Able to interpret drawings and specifications
- Attention to quality
- Able to work well within a team environment and to offer improvement ideas
- High degree of self-motivation
- Flexibility to undertake other tasks in other areas
Key Words: “CNC Programmer”, “CNC Miller”, “CNC Turner”, “CNC setter”, “CNC”, “CNC Operator”, “machinist”, “FANUC”
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Sierra 57 Consult –
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist – Plastics & Packaging
“Sierra 57 Consult Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Sierra 57 Consult will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable”.
Sierra 57 Consult has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.