Job ref: BPF22-5214
Job Overview: Our client, a successful injection moulding company, has retained our services to search for a Toolmaker to join their team.
- To repair, service and manufacture Injection mould tools, for moulding machines up to 100 tonnes clamp, in a timely and efficient manner
- As a Toolmaker, you will manufacture Injection mould tools, for moulding machines up to 100 tonnes clam
- Toolmakers are responsible for refurbishment, modification and servicing of mould tools
- Manufacture of simple gauges
- As a Toolmaker you will have responsibility for the on-time delivery of tooling projects to the quality expected by the Company
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the performance of the Company via 5S, ISO9001-2015 and BRCGS accreditation
- Assist the Production Team is trouble shooting and delivery of the Company’s Verification and Optimisation (V&O) of new tooling projects. Training in the Company’s V&O programme will be given
- Ensure that the Company’s Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to throughout
Skills & Experience:
- Time served Toolmaking apprenticeship
- In-depth knowledge of Injection mould tooling
- Experience with standard toolroom equipment, milling, turning, grinding, spark erosion etc.
- Conversant with CNC programming and tool design
- Experience of Hot Runner systems / Valve Gates and manifolds
- Experience of CAD/CAE systems an advantage, specific training can be offered
- A “can do” attitude, with the ability to adhere to high quality standards and prioritise the workload
- Continuous improvement mindset
Key Words: “Tooling Technician”, “Tool maker”, “Toolmaker”, “Mould Tooling”, “Tooling Maintenance”, “Mould Tool Design”, ”Tooling Engineer”, “injection moulding”, “CNC”
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Sierra 57 Consult –
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist – Plastics & Packaging
“Sierra 57 Consult Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Sierra 57 Consult will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable”.
Sierra 57 Consult has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.