Job ref: SC22-5291
Remit: An established specialist design & manufacturer of Polymer products, enjoying success and strong project orders within military, electronics, aerospace, pharmaceutical and other industrial applications. Good strong job satisfaction and knowledge development post in a company that nurtures, encourages & empower their technical staff for pushing engineering, scientific & technical boundaries.
- As an NPI Engineer you will facilitate projects from concept through quotation, tooling, fulfilment, process development and Production hand over, for an established and respected rubber moulding business.
- Projects range from build to print activities, to commissioned development programs for demanding hi tech customers.
- This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to work for a growing and stable company who put their people at the forefront.
- Issue of quotations for rubber parts and associated tooling & ancillary equipment.
- Ordering and commissioning of tools/services associated with new products or projects
- Project Management of New Product/Project activities.
- New product implementation, including development of production methods, process flows, machinery and required tooling.
- Able to create test protocols, implement and report to a high standard.
- Coordinate Continuous Improvement Projects and processes with multi-function teams.
- Design or Manufacturing background with good problem-solving skills.
- Ideally educated to Degree or HNC level in Mechanical/Polymer engineering – but not essential.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Proven ability to own and complete projects.
- Communication skills commensurate with effective communication with customers and suppliers.
Key Words: “NPI Engineer”, “Process Engineer”, “Toolmaker”, “Design Engineer”, “Manufacturing Engineer”, “Industrial Engineer”, “Project Manager”, “Project Engineer”, “Tooling Engineer”, “Tooling Leader”
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Sierra 57 Consult –
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist – Plastics & Packaging
“Sierra 57 Consult Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Sierra 57 Consult will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable”.
Sierra 57 Consult has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles.
To apply for this job email your details to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org.