Job ref: BPF21-5043
Job Overview: Our client, a leading manufacturer & supplier of plastic and textile products, is seeking an Administration Executive to join their enthusiastic growing team with a view to progressing their career into an Account Manager.
- A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious young sales administrator looking to progress into account management, as the company looks to add a junior sales account professional to their established team to facilitate existing customers and their product demands, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will enjoy a good and extensive training and development path within the business, a company with a strong reputation into supplying to the Police and Ministry of Defence as well as other key markets and industries.
- Working closely with several experienced Account Managers and commercial team in a busy office, this role will suit an ambitious and enthusiastic applicant with good attention to detail skills, a polite and respectful manner and good communication skills.
- This role is definitely about getting back what you put in.
Responsibilities further to solid training:
- As Administration Executive you will be acting as a direct point of contact for customers
- To manage customer expectations on lead times and quality control
- Provide excellent after sales service to retain customers
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly and accurately
- Promote new products and services to existing customers
- Build and develop customer relationships through clear and constant communication
- Ensure prompt and accurate responses to any queries and requests the customer might have
- Work alongside the wider teams within the business to ensure any customer problems are dealt with in a timely and concise manner
- Compile and distribute quotations from information provided by the Business Development Manager / Sales Director
- To report customer account performance into the Business Development Manager / Sales Director
- Support the Sales Team with attendance at trade shows and events
- Support the Sales team with overall management of customer accounts
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced sales environment
- Hands on customer service experience
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or using own initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience with CRM / ERP software packages is a plus
Key Words: “Administration Executive” “Junior Sales Account Executive” “Junior Sales Executive” “Junior Sales Administrator” “Sales Administrator” “Junior Account Manager” “Customer Service Executive” “Junior Sales Representative” “Manufacturing” “Plastics” “Textiles” “FMCG”, “sales executive”, “customer service officer”, “customer service co-ordinator”
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Sierra 57 Consult –
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist – Plastics & Packaging
“Sierra 57 Consult Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Sierra 57 Consult will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable”.
Sierra 57 Consult has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.