To ensure safe, effective and efficient operation of the production processes and adherence to procedures
Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
• Ensure safe working practices at all times, all jobs must be carried out as per the Safe Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
• Run the Salford plant and report throughput weights for each area, each shift.
• Ensure the housekeeping is maintained to a high standard.
• Ensure the throughputs are logged on the paperwork and reasons for any downtime or throughput problems logged accordingly
• Ensure all product weights and other paperwork is filled in each shift correctly including, FLT checks, testing sheets, Maintenance
• Carry out the FLT checks on each shift and log any faults with truck
• Report any Safety concerns seen on the plant and raise a safety concern, so it is addressed accordingly.
• You will be flexible and work in any area of the production plant needed when requested by management.
Scope of Job:
Ensure product quantity and quality is maintained to the required standards and work at all times to the Safe operating Procedures
• Experienced in production environments
• 1 year extrusion experience essential
• Fork Lift Truck License desired
• Positive, can do attitude and self-motivated
• Well organised and works well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
All successful applicants to this position will be required to undergo a Drug and Alcohol test, in line with Axion’s Drug and Alcohol Policy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.