- To operate the Omni/Bellaform machines efficiently, producing the right quality product on time with minimal wastage.
- To support the Production Manager with the continual development and improvement of the function.
Own Transport is essential as ther is no public transport links to the site.
Starting salary is £21,629 (£9.88ph), This will increase as you move through levels – Level 1 should be achieved within 13 weeks.
- Manufacturing experience essential
- Self-motivated, reliable, dedicated, hardworking, conscientious and flexible.
- Attend the standard shift working arrangements of the company – maintain a high level of attendance at all time.
Customer – ensure the requirements of the Job Specification sheet are met.
- On-Shift – ensure Omni and other ancillary processes are operated continually.
- On–Shift – prepare for ongoing processes eg mixing & granulation
- Quality – ensure In-process checks are recorded and all results are within the requirements of the Job Specification sheets. To certify the finished product for despatch to the customer.
- Packaging –ensure that all packaging and identification needs of the customer are met.
- Despatch & Warehousing – ensure that all despatch and loading needs are met.
- Resources – ensure machines are maintained and used correctly and that all materials are properly accounted for and used efficiently.
- Team Development / Training – ensure that all team members receive formal performance appraisal at least once a year. Establish via skills analysis and on the job review the training and development needs of each team member.
- Finished Product – ensure that all in-process inspection / tests, labelling and packing conform to the job specification sheets. All deviations are to be reviewed with quality and the team member responsible for any error.
- Support – provide support as required by other areas of the business including Granulation, out of hours working etc.
- Housekeeping / Health & Safety – maintain a clean and safe environment
- Continuous Improvement – promote ideas to improve processes / systems from team
To apply for this job please visit emea-berryglobal.icims.com.