An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to provide leadership in our busy polythene recycling, extrusion and conversion facility based at Alfreton. The site currently produces LDPE, MDPE, linear and compostable films for the industrial, retail, trade, local authority and healthcare sectors and has recently reintroduced the conversion (bag making process) to the site to expand our capabilities further.
Working closely with the Site Director your main responsibilities will be to;
• Lead the team and and coordinate productivity improvement activities,
• Ensure that company standards are maintained;
• Oversee health and safety and environmental policies across the factory;
• Monitor quality and improvement;
• Oversee planned and unplanned maintenance;
• Develop a culture of manufacturing excellence and continually drive factory improvements in safety, quality, customer service, costs and reduced waste whilst ensuring productivity targets and budgeted machine performance efficiencies are achieved.
CPR Manufacturing is a long established facility which came under new ownership in 2020. With further investment having been made through the year, this is a great role for someone who is looking for their next career step to establish a long term career in a business which will provide excellent prospects for the future.
We are seeking applicants with:
• Experience in a similar management level role with industry experience;
• A comprehensive understanding and experience of Health and Safety in a manufacturing environment;
• Experience of efficiency improvement and process engineering;
• Strong people skills and management experience;
• A “can do” attitude and the ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
The Cromwell Group is a family run business with manufacturing and sales sites in Alfreton and Leeds. Our business supports our mission to be the most resourceful company in plastics, supplying products that help make the world cleaner, greener and more economical.
Based on the Meadow Lane Industrial Estate, Alfreton, benefits include a workplace pension, health insurance, and a company bonus scheme.
Send your CV and covering letter setting out why you would be a good fit for the job along with your salary expectations to CPRjobs@cromwellpolythene.co.uk quoting ref PM7/21
To apply for this job email your details to CPRjobs@cromwellpolythene.co.uk.