Job ref: JE/57845
Marketing Manager UK
Marketing Manager UK
Based in West Yorkshire
Job ref: JE/57845
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Listgrove has been retained be a global innovator of specialized adhesives, lubricants, additives and car care products for general industry and the automotive aftermarket. Their Polymers & Fluids segment was built on innovation and a commitment to providing high-quality, branded products to diverse end markets. Businesses in this segment produce a variety of products for general industry (MRO), automotive aftermarket, aerospace, construction, energy and automotive OE customers.
Responsibility for marketing engagement across Europe in support of the Companies annual growth plans, divisions located in UK, Denmark, France, and Germany
To be part of the marketing team, supporting the delivery of the departments B2B marketing growth strategies, owning, and implementing your sectors annual tactical marketing plans to deliver profitable organic growth in line with Long Range Plan (LRP).
· Identify relevant market data and analysis to deliver insight to inform your marketing plans so that all activity is in line with customer needs and agreed growth opportunities.
· To deliver ambitious growth targets, deliver focused content to all sales funnel levels to provide sufficient Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) into the sales function.
· Work as one with our sales colleagues to understand current customer needs and identify scalable opportunities to inform campaign development.
· Identify appropriate marketing channels and tools to support effective delivery of annual plans, including, Digital, PR, social media, Thought Leadership and Channel Partnership Programs.
· Develop Upsell, Cross-sell, Retention and Loyalty Programs as needed to drive growth
· Model existing sales data to develop gap analysis for your sector.
· To take ownership of the segment’s key brands, manage brand reputation, and improve target audience perception of the brands to build brand awareness, equity, and loyalty
· To fulfil the day-to-day marketing operations duties, designing, implementing, and managing strategies, plans and tactics and measuring the performance of critical marketing systems (particularly around pipeline management) to underpin the segment growth strategy.
· Deliver an understanding of our buyers and build personas to support messaging, and channels.
· Work with the Product management teams to identify leading customer, build look alike and target new areas of growth.
· Assume the role of customer champion, advocating customer engagement and satisfaction internally with all key stakeholders to retain and grow our existing leading customers as the foundation of a sustainable growth plan.
· To support critical strategic channel partners, designing and delivering programs to maximise channel performance.
Will have a minimum demonstrable marketing experience gained within an industrial/ B2B business. Having delivered clear marketing plans to support the growth, you will be able to demonstrate organic growth across a region or channel and show how you have delivered success with your sales colleagues
• Excellent organisational and time management skills to work independently and manage complex projects.
• Comprehensive mix and multichannel tactical marketing experience.
• Excellent communicator, possessing strategic and creating thinking skills and an ability to use data and intuition to inform decision-making.
• Exceptional copywriting and editing skills with an ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice for different types of content targeted at various internal and external groups.
• Confident, persuasive and engaging, comfortable working as part of a team and engaging with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Customer-focused mentality with an understanding of sales channels and experience managing sales campaigns in conjunction with sales channel partners.
• Experience in managing budgets and reporting
• Implementing and tracking ROI on product launches/marketing campaigns
• Capability to partner with critical distributors to drive channel growth
• Demonstrate demonstrable experience in delivering sales funnel engagement and management
• Have designed and implemented tactical campaigns to deliver on target profitable growth
• Able to demonstrate a passion for engaging with prospects and nurturing them down the sales funnel
• Understand how to create and deliver engaging B2B strategies and tactical plans to deliver against market sector needs
• Demonstrating strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, including strong ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Ability to take large data and make it actionable
• Ability to read market data and deliver actionable insights
• Comfortable doing work where the answers are not clear
• A self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and exceptional attention to detail
• Strong proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
• Experienced working with a CRM system (incl. sales and marketing automation), ERP system, and Power BI
• Fluent written and verbal proficiency in English is required
• Second European language would be a plus
• Experience working with internationally dispersed teams
• Up to 40% travel required – must have a desire to travel as required, occasionally on short notice, with variable frequency (anything from day trips to week-long international excursions
To apply please contact Jane Edwards
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.