Job ref: AZ/57408
Based in West Yorkshire
Job ref: AZ/57408
Listgrove are pleased to be working with one of the leading manufacturers in it’s field, that operates across various locations within England.
The business can offer a total project solution, from 3D CAD design, tooling project management and production.
Manufacturing as a custom moulder, the business serves a wide variety of industry sectors including construction, offshore, water treatment, agricultural, toys, street furniture, traffic management, medical and hygiene.
To ensure the business operates more efficiently, as orders increase and capacity is filled, the Manufacturing Manager will take full control of production area, looking to strategically influence the way the business functions and lead the transition over to more effective systems and procedures.
Applications are welcome from candidates within any industrial, manufacturing process environment, with the aptitude to relate to different technologies. The ability to lead change and promote good manufacturing processes are a key skill requirement.
· The Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for management, support, motivation and development of all direct reports, consisting of 20-25 people, operating across various shifts.
· To ensure efficient production planning, meeting customer satisfaction and expectations.
· Supporting the General Manager with specific focus on the performance of all elements within the plant, it’s systems and procedures.
· Responsible for management of all shift personnel and equipment
· Manage and develop all shift personnel ensuring ongoing development and training
· Support the effective use of the ERP system
· Communicate with the General Manager regarding company policies, system breakdowns, HSE issues.
· In conjunction with Engineering team, ensure compliance to preventative maintenance programmes
· Ownership of all KPI’s and the delivery of best practise in operational activities.
· Develop and cultivate working relationships and effective communications with all other parts of the business, to ensure clear lines of communication and ownership of specific tasks are understood and implemented
Knowledge and Expertise:
· Proven experience as a senior production manager or already a manufacturing manager
· Any Industrial manufacturing arena experience, although plastic processing would be ideal.
· Already have developed a career and will probably have held practical roles within a manufacturing environment.
· Strong hands on leadership experience
· Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
· Team Player, able to develop, lead and motivate others
· Excellent time management and organisation skills
· ERP knowledge
· Demonstrates experiences of making sound judgement under pressure.
· Ability to make decisions that maximise plant output + efficiency whilst balancing those decisions with safety, product quality and cost.
If you wish to apply for this position and have further details, please email your full CV and salary information to:
Andy Zanin – Business Director
T: +44 (0) 1789 207070
Only candidates who are eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid UK work visa will be considered for this position.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.