Job ref: AZ/57108
Located in United Kingdom
Only candidates who are eligible to work in the UK & hold a valid UK work visa will be considered for this position. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Job ref: AZ /57108
With a history of distributing performance raw materials for over 40 years, the business has an extensive network of supplier partners that brings the best of innovation and technology to this fast moving industry. With considerable technical expertise, the business is able to source novel ingredients worldwide.
Listgrove has been tasked by our client to recruit a Sales Person for the UK market, who will be dedicated to the marketing and distribution of Nutraceutical Ingredients throughout the country.
· You will be responsible for ensuring that all divisional objectives are fully supported, to allow profitable growth of the business.
· You will manage the sales area, combining growth within existing key accounts and identifying new business opportunities with new potential customers. Also research the possibilities for new products and new markets.
· Ensures growth with existing customers (cross-selling) and drives new customer acquisition within strategic target groups/growth areas.
· Attends to existing customers across the whole sales cycle and supporting new customer acquisition.
· Is capable of generating project pipeline based on immediate formulation support. Establishes close customer relationship.
· Actively promoting collaboration in the Personal Care team towards customer benefit. Supporting Product Management and the collaboration with suppliers.
· Negotiate prices with your customers in line with the authorisations agreed with your Business Manager.
· Scientific education in Cosmetic Science, Nutraceuticals, Chemistry or Biology
· Strong communicator, stamina and poise.
· Entrepreneurial mindset.
· Self-driven learner.
· Ensures attendance of relevant exhibition, trainings and workshops within key growth areas.
· Understands the formulation process and efficacy
· 1 to 3 years commercial sales experience
If you wish to apply for this position and have further details, please email your full CV and salary information to:
Andy Zanin – Business Director
T: +44 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.