Job ref: JH/55196
Market Manager UK
Homebased in the UK
Job ref: JH /55196
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Package: Car allowance £7000, phone, laptop, pension, private medical, bonus 10% of salary
Listgrove has been retained by a well-respected market leader, supplying speciality functional materials, additives and chemicals to the polymer and related industry sectors.
The business has a long heritage and through a series of mergers and acquisitions is now part of a wider Group. Today, the group employs over 300 personnel with a turnover in excess of £80M, generating £10M EBITDA per annum.
Based in the north of England the business operates 5 strategically located warehouses across Europe and represents a number of international market leading Principals.
As a highly technical, value-adding distributor it partners with globally positioned producers of speciality and technical products.
The business is poised for further growth as it delivers on its organic and inorganic growth strategy within its current and future markets.
• Increase revenue, gross margin and number of trading customers through technical selling
• Work alongside the Sales Director to devise a business plan and actions required for growth in gross profit, year on year and in line with budgeted targets
• Build relationships with existing and new suppliers
• Record all customer and principal interaction within the electronic CRM platform
• Representation of the company at relevant trade exhibitions and specific events
• Proactively provide business development proposals, properly qualified and quantified
• Work closely with all departments to ensure that customer and principal requirements are met
• Travel both within the UK and International will be required as part of this role
• Technical degree within a polymer, chemical or materials focus
• Experience within associated environments: relevant industries Surface coatings, Plastics, Composites, Adhesives, Elastomers, Personal Care, Agrochemicals, Polymers, Inks,
• Proven experience selling a technical raw material
• Be a self-starter, work upon own initiative, proactive, and highly motivated
• Excellent communication and relationship skills
• Excellent with numbers, understanding gross margin and profit is essential. Also the ability to provide reforecast and financial data as part of the budgeting process
• Focused on creating new business by networking and prospecting, whilst ensuring retention of business levels via repeat business
• Competent within MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience using CRM platforms
To apply please contact Jason Hutchison
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.