Job ref: JE/55578
Based in the UK
Job Ref: JE/55578
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Our client is a leading supplier of specialty chemicals for use in the refrigeration, air conditioning, aerosol and foam blowing industries.
The Commercial Director is in charge of applying the Business Strategy within the company and therefore its success
Business Strategy & Action Plan:
· Set up and submit the business plan to the Company Management & Pole management
· Implement the action plan and follow it up
· Determine the business Forecast and follow it up
· Define the general price policy and the negotiation level of the sales representatives
· Inform the Business Management of the market & technical evolution.
· Develop, implement & monitor partnership contracts
· Monitor both the market and the products
· Participate in the selection process of new products and suppliers
· Manage, along with the area sales representative the Key accounts (Prospection, Contract negotiation)
· Participate with the management to the Company’s promotion and communication with the different branch organization / association.
Sales Team Management:
· Set up & follow up of the sales area representatives and sales administration objectives and results: UK + Export
· Train & inform his team about the implementation of new processes.
· Take the lead of the annual appraisal & recruitment interviews of the commercial team
Marketing & Communication:
· Manage & define the internal and external communication with the Marketing and Communication Department.
· Set up and participate in marketing actions (commercial support, press, trade shows, product development.) with the Company Management and the Marketing & communication team.
· Lead the company’s business process: implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement
· Participate in the company’s audits and certification
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
· Diploma: Bachelor / Master’s in Business Management
· Ideally 10 years Successful experiences as Commercial Director
· Consuming goods / HVAC / Industrial & commercial refrigeration knowledge
· Knowledge of technical products
· Business & negotiation skills
· Business Strategy set up and implementation
· Working in an ERP system
· Management skills
· Rigorous / networking / Self-organisation / ability to travel/
· Fluency in an additional language would be beneficial
Working Rights: Please note that as the UK is no longer part of the EU, Non UK nationals will need a valid working visa to apply for this position.
To apply please contact Jane Edwards
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with our application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.