Job ref: PK/57139
Technician / Supervisor
Based in Surrey
Job ref: PK /57139
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Shift Pattern Shift 1 – Day Shift 6.00 am – 14.00 pm
Shift 2 – Afternoon 14.00 – 22.30 / Evenings 22.00 – 06.30 Rotating
We are working with an injection moulding manufacturing specialist who are now looking to recruit 2 technicians / supervisors working either a day shift or an afternoon/evening shift.
· The core purpose of the role of Technician/Setter falls into the following categories,
· Supervise the end-to-end manufacturing process by following all associated policies and procedures.
· Ensure all Health and safety practices are followed at all times.
· To Set-up tools, stablise the process and maintain a repeatable process that delivers quality products to customer.
· To provide technical support to operatives ie. Training on QCP and work instructions.
· Lead by example and demonstrate the correct behaviours in the workplace all the time.
· Be an advocate of continuous improvement in the workplace.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
· Technical injection moulding and processing experience.
· Good working knowledge of both Krauss Maffei and Negri Bossi machines
· Experienced in both tool and process setting together with robots.
· Experience of new product development, commissioning new tool and prototype development is preferable
· Man-management / supervisory experience in a similar environment.
To apply please contact Phillippa Kirby
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.