Job ref: LL/58014
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Based in Stoke-on-Trent
Job ref: LL /58014
Part of an ambitious and progressive international group, the company has been a well-established manufacturer of Tin Oxide for over 100 years. The company has successfully developed new business in Europe and globally, as a result, they are seeking to expand their sales team.
Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
· Explore new chemistries in line with the company’s strategic goals
· Identify new markets, customers, or technical applications for existing products
· Introduce new products and services to existing and new customers and identify the key success factors
· Research and build relationships to existing and new clients
· Represent the company at trade shows, in industry and research organisations
· Work closely with the R&D / Technical Service Department
· Work closely with Technical Staff of potential customers
· Transfer all relevant market and technical experience to the R&D Team and the Commercial Department
· Work with company’s international network of agents and representatives to train and instruct them
· Initiate R&D work to serve customer needs and communicate the results to the clients
· Make sure that the products match the market requirements
· Observe any change of the regulatory framework for the products.
· Min. 3-year experience in a Technical Sales position OR with a MSc /PhD in Chemistry, Polymer or Material Sciences
· Experience working either in a R&D role, in Application development or Technical Service department
· Good commercial understanding of the Polymer or Coatings industry
· Experience in one of the following areas is preferable:
– Polymer Additives and their applications
– Functional Pigments and their applications
· Good communication skills in English and preferably another European language (German, French or Spanish)
· Good technical verbal and written communication skills
· Highly motivated, hands-on, “get-done” mentality and “out of the box” thinking
· Well organized
· Willingness to travel in Europe, eventually overseas
· Willingness to work independently in a small team
To apply please contact Lorena Lozano
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to Lorena.firstname.lastname@example.org.