Job ref: EG/58833
Business Unit Manager rPET
GLOBAL RECRUITMENT & HR SPECIALISTS ACROSS THE PLASTICS, PACKAGING, PETROCHEMICALS, CHEMICALS, ENERGY AND RECYCLING SECTORS SINCE 1975
Business Unit Manager rPET
Based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Job ref: EG /58833
A long established leading Chemical & Polymer Distribution company, with a network of over 25 distribution facilities across Sub Sahara Africa and India.
Over 200 employees serve over 21000 customers, representing nearly every major industry and a highly diverse set of end markets.
· Provide leadership to the rPET manufacturing business in West Africa
· Techno Commercial responsibilities – managing the Manufacturing & Commercial areas as Business Head.
· Responsible for attaining optimal plant capacity production in Nigeria & developing a customer base for Sales of the end Products.
· Responsible for executing end to end projects and commissioning the Plant in Ghana.
· Optimum utilization of Plant Capacity and ensuring production as per the Quality Norms.
· Ensuring Financial Viability of Business.
· Recruitment and development of high performing team
· Developing the Collection Network & Collection Centres
· Developing Sales Network & Customer Base
· Ensure Best in class Manufacturing and processes aligned with group
Key Performance Indictors:
· Commissioning of the Ghana Plant within the Timelines & the Costs
· Running Nigeria Plant ensuring achievement of the Production targets – Topline
· Delivering on the agreed Bottom
· Wastage & other Production Parameter’s within Set Norms
· Ensuring Statutory Compliance
· Stable IR in Manufacturing
· Bachelor’s in engineering; an additional MBA would be an advantage
· Experience in managing the Manufacturing & Commercial as Business Head.
· Techno Commercial professional with minimum 20 Years experience in Pet bottle recycling/Polyester fiber industry/B2B rPET ( bottle grade rPET from used pet bottles, from pet scrap to pet flakes and from pet flakes to b2b recycled pet resin).
· Min 5 Years Work Experience as Business Head handling P & L responsibility
· An Assertive collaborator and team player, with Business acumen
To apply please contact
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Why select Listgrove?
• Five Decades of Market Intelligence
• Unrivalled Industry Networks
• Recognised International brand
• HR Qualified Professionals
To hear from our clients on how we have supported their search for talent and HR needs, please visit Listgrove’s Case Studies page.
MEET WITH LISTGROVE AT THE FOLLOWING EXHIBITIONS in 2024:
NPE Orlando USA, Hispack Barcelona, FIP Lyon, Compounding World Expo Brussels, Scanpack Gothenburg
Performance through People.
Please visit www.listgrove.com for more information on our services, global success and testimonials.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.