Job ref: EG/60664
Account Manager – Packaging Coatings
GLOBAL RECRUITMENT & HR SPECIALISTS ACROSS THE PLASTICS, PACKAGING, PETROCHEMICALS, CHEMICALS, ENERGY AND RECYCLING SECTORS SINCE 1975
Account Manager – Packaging Coatings
Based in Netherlands
Job Ref: EG/60664
A world leader in specialty coatings and treatments for flexible substrates.
This role sits within the Packaging Coatings Division, where high-performance solutions are formulated for a wide range of printing applications, with a focus on paperboard, flexible films and labels, for food and fast-moving consumer goods.
A multinational corporation at the forefront of their industry, strategically located in Europe, North- and South America and the Far East. World-wide, the business has 16 production facilities and numerous application laboratories.
Realise and develop the sales activities, for the Packaging Coatings Division in Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands (Benelux) in line with the regional strategy (EMEA), whilst providing technical support to all customers in the assigned countries.
Execute the sales strategy to ensure that the commercial objectives can be achieved in the above-mentioned countries with regards to the following:
· Sales and profit contribution.
· Positioning of the company on the market.
· Supporting and promoting the introduction of new products.
· Maintaining and optimizing contacts with important existing relations, expanding customers base according to terms of references.
· Customers/prospects visits.
· Embracing the businesses philosophy and values.
· Working alongside SHE & Quality to constantly apply and work to applicable legislation, procedures and processes.
· Help the customer to choose the best combination of products (Coatings and Ingredients), to reach the expected technical specifications and application performance.
· Develop a deep knowledge of the product portfolio i.e. coatings for specialty films, paper, packaging and polymers for inks.
· Provide the customer the right input, regarding technologies (Water based, Solvent based, Energy Curing) and processes i.e. how to use products, in order to achieve the best performance.
· Support trials performed at customers or at our facilities with different options.
· Introduce new products through regular customer visits, samples, and clear lecture of the TDS, provided by the product managers.
· Follow up of customer’s satisfaction.
· Technical Engineer or other relevant education based on experience in the printing industry.
· Experienced in the sales and technical application of consumables for the printing industry.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding selling ability.
· Fluent in Dutch & English.
· Customer orientated and skilled in building relationships.
· Persuasive with strong influencing skills.
· Results oriented with excellent problem solving capabilities.
For reasons of better legibility, the simultaneous use of the language forms male, female and diverse (f/m/d) is avoided. All personal designations apply equally to all genders.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
To apply please contact Ellie Guest
0044 (0) 1789 207070
CONNECT WITH ME ON LINKEDIN.
Why select Listgrove?
· Five Decades of Market Intelligence
· Unrivalled Industry Networks
· Recognised International brand
· HR Qualified Professionals
To hear from our clients on how we have supported their search for talent and HR needs, please visit Listgrove’s Case Studies page.
MEET WITH LISTGROVE AT THE FOLLOWING EXHIBITIONS in 2024:
NPE Orlando USA, Hispack Barcelona, FIP Lyon, Compounding World Expo Brussels, Scanpack Gothenburg
Performance through People.
Please visit www.listgrove.com for more information on our services, global success and testimonials.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.