Job ref: JE/61094
GLOBAL RECRUITMENT & HR SPECIALISTS ACROSS THE PLASTICS, PACKAGING, PETROCHEMICALS, CHEMICALS, ENERGY AND RECYCLING SECTORS SINCE 1975.
Job ref: JE /61094
Listgrove has been retained by a leading company in the sales, marketing and distribution of speciality chemicals and food ingredients. They are now recruiting an Account Manager to help maintain and develop new business in the UK. Managing a wide range of product lines and identifying key customer targets.
The purpose of the role is to help develop a new Business and Strategy within the UK and Ireland Plastics Convertor Industry. Managing a wide range of new product lines and identifying Key Customer targets.
Closely working with the companies International Market Managers
· To develop a strategy in line with budget expectations
· Identifying and canvassing new Customer and Principal targets
· Developing and managing a comprehensive product portfolio for existing and new product lines
· Working alongside European Affiliates to realise group strategy
· To handle product enquiries and business opportunities, and to contact customers directly
· To monitor relevant sales to ensure that the correct level of profitability is maintained
· To ensure that all price increases are implemented on time, and in accordance with our processes
· To seek and follow through new business opportunities at accounts, and prioritise these accordingly
· Any other ad hoc tasks as required
· Have a strong technical and commercial background, ideally gained through experience within the UK and Ireland Plastic Convertor Market
· Be self-motivated, disciplined, and comfortable working from home.
· Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to a range of personality types
· Be driven by the need to achieve sales growth and have a persistent approach when faced with difficulties and challenges
For reasons of better legibility, the simultaneous use of the language forms male, female and diverse (f/m/d) is avoided. All personal designations apply equally to all genders.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
To apply please contact Jane Edwards
0044 (0) 1789 207070
CONNECT WITH ME ON LINKEDIN.
Why select Listgrove?
• Five Decades of Market Intelligence
• Unrivalled Industry Networks
• Recognised International brand
• HR Qualified Professionals
To hear from our clients on how we have supported their search for talent and HR needs, please visit Listgrove’s Case Studies page.
MEET WITH LISTGROVE AT THE FOLLOWING EXHIBITIONS in 2024:
NPE Orlando USA, Hispack Barcelona, FIP Lyon, Compounding World Expo Brussels, Scanpack Gothenburg
Performance through People.
Please visit www.listgrove.com for more information on our services, global success and testimonials.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.