Job ref: JE/57059
Key Account Manager – Flexible Packaging
Key Account Director – Flexible Packaging
Job ref: JE /57059
Working Rights: Please note that as the UK is no longer part of the EU, Non UK nationals will need a valid working visa to apply for this position.
A global flexible plastics packaging group is looking to recruit home based a home-based Key Account Director to join their existing growing team.
To effectively manage Blue Chip and larger customers, driving new business opportunities at a Senior level across multiple divisional channels as well as leading on key customer commercial elements of the role e.g., contractual and pricing matters. To develop strong cross-functional and Senior relationships within these customers, ensuring strategic alignment on medium to long-term customer objectives e.g., sustainability goals, whilst maximising new business opportunities.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
· To leverage current Blue Chip and larger Customer relationships; maximising sales opportunities across new divisions/markets.
· To execute Large Account Management Plans (LAMP) across key Blue Chip / large customers ensuring both short and long-term strategic alignment, e.g., Sales growth, Margin Improvement Projects, NPD / Sustainability drivers
· To lead on key customer commercial aspects, e.g., Price and contractual negotiations
· To effectively utilise the Company’s support functions (e.g., Customer Service, Technical, Procurement) so that time can be appropriately allocated to delivering on key performance metrics, e.g., new business / pipeline budget, margin improvement
Health, Safety, Hygiene and the Environment:
· Be aware of and comply with all Health, Safety, Hygiene and Environmental procedures and legislation
· Be aware of and comply with our commitment to BRC/IOP regulations and standards.
Key Results Areas/Outputs:
· Delivery of new business budget in areas (divisions/markets) new to the company
· Deliver profitable sales growth through existing accounts
· Implement LAMP across relevant customer base ensuring key internal and external stakeholders are part of the process
· Proactive margin protection, enhancement, and improvement activities
Key Internal Relationships:
· UK Commercial Director & UK Sales Director
· UK Customer Services & Commercial Team
· UK Technical Team
· UK Manufacturing Leadership
· Degree qualified or equivalent
Experience and Knowledge:
· Experience within the print/packaging industry desirable
· Demonstrable experience within Blue Chip / large customer base, driving cross-functional account management and leading on contractual / pricing negotiations
· Experience of large customer RFI / RFP process and relating Senior level customer presentations / negotiations
· A track record of delivering profitable sales growth
· High degrees of PC competency
· Good working knowledge of the standard MS Office suite; Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Ability to initiate and deliver change to enable the business to grow
· Confident negotiator and problem solver
· Strong commercial acumen
· Excellent communication skills
· Driven and determined
· Possess positive attitude, self-motivation, and a proactive nature
To apply please contact Jane Edwards
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
⦁ Established in 1975
⦁ Recruited in 68 countries
⦁ Recognised International brand
⦁ Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
⦁ Global network of candidates and talent data
⦁ Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
⦁ Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.