Job ref: JE/57119
Based in Home Office
Job ref: JE/57119
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Listgrove has been retained by a leading company in the sales, marketing and distribution of speciality chemicals and food ingredients. They are now recruiting a Key Account Manager to help maintain and develop new business in the Midlands and South of the UK. Managing a wide range of product lines and identifying key customer targets.
· To develop business in line with budget expectations
· Identifying and canvassing new Customer targets
· Developing and managing a comprehensive product portfolio for existing and new product lines
· Working alongside European Affiliates to realise group strategy
· To handle product enquiries and business opportunities, and to contact customers directly
· To monitor relevant sales to ensure that the correct level of profitability is maintained
· To ensure that all price increases are implemented on time, and following our processes
· To seek and follow through new business opportunities at accounts, and prioritise these accordingly
The ideal candidate will:
· Have extensive knowledge and sales experience of engineering polymers (e.g. nylon, PETG, TPE PPS,)
· Proven sales record and the ability to manage the existing business but also identify and drive growth opportunities
· Strong technical background in polymers from distribution or compounding background.
· Strong customer focus – knowledge of the UK plastics processor market in the Midlands and South West
· A hunter personality, self-disciplined and highly motivated
· Use of Sales Force as a CRM system
· Good communication skills both written and orally
· Good organisational and time management skills
To apply please contact Jane Edwards
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.