Job ref: JE/57317
Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Based in Germany
Job ref: JE/57317
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
The company is an innovative, world-leading, high-performance materials group. It has manufacturing plants and research facilities in the UK, and sales and distribution centers serving more than 30 countries worldwide. A company with cutting-edge polymeric solutions and high-performance thermoplastic with a unique combination of properties which provide exceptional performance in the most demanding environments, giving exceptional chemical, wear, electrical and temperature resistance, as well as dimensional stability and numerous processing capabilities. The business has streamlined production facilities, application development expertise and unmatched technical support. The key markets are electronics, oil and gas, industrial, aerospace, automotive, semiconductor and medical.
To operate as the point of contact with direct buying customers mainly characterised as Partner to develop strategic partnership that are critical to the growth of the business. Account management planning, including price/ contract negotiation to maximize profits and proactively identify new business opportunities to grow revenue. Implementing SBU’s Strategic intent to drive growth in focused market segment
For the relevant key buying accounts (both existing and new) and/or region the KAM is accountable for:
· Maintaining and growing revenue/profitability of a portfolio of direct buying customers mainly characterized as Partner
· Serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters to build relationships and develop strategical partnership for maintaining and growing Revenue.
· Proactively developing an in-depth knowledge of the account’s business, culture, drivers, strategy, goals to anticipate/mitigate risks, identify new business and strategic partnership opportunities.
· Translate the SBU Sales Strategy into clear Key Accounts Plans to proactively build a pipeline of high value Targets and grow revenue at the Partner Account.
· Communicate, review, and coordinate the progress of planned initiatives with internal and external stakeholders to drive outcomes.
· Identifying potential areas of improvement and liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire Customer Experience and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
· Proactively Support SBU’s Business Development Teams to industrialize new production, to identify translation opportunities for existing applications or to introduce New Products at the buying accounts.
· Collaborate with Strategic Marketing to identify potential new trends/opportunities at key Account(s) and with Marketing Communications to explore possible joined marketing opportunities i.e Press-Releases, Co-Branding
· Negotiate prices and close agreements with key accounts strategic stakeholders and decision makers to maximize profits and prolong successful relationship
· Forecast and track account’s KPIs
· Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product vs competitive products to gain additional market share where possible
· Documenting progress, issues, and support needs to allow oversight of forward momentum and business decision making through an accurate view of customer activity and pipeline in CRM (meeting reports & target management)
· Proven experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence internally and externally key stakeholders at all levels of a matrix organization – including executive and Clevel
· Experience in CRM Software
Qualifications and professional memberships:
· Degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant experience
· Membership of relevant region/country recognised Commercial institute – highly desirable
To apply please contact Jane Edwards
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.