Job ref: EG/57284
Based in France
Job ref: EG /57284
A worldwide leader in composite design and manufacturing, creating applications for the oil & gas, aerospace, packaging and robotics markets.
The business offers custom -made, high performance composite solutions for the most demanding professional applications, built on an exclusive know-how of industrial processes.
· As part of the rapid development of businesses activities, they are looking for a project manager to strengthen their team, support the significant growth and manage technical development and production projects generating 7 to 8M€ / year of turnover.
· Lead, support and manage customer focused technical projects from concept, through to the industrial validation of the firsts productions with customers
· Managing internal and external stakeholders and coordinating relationships within a multi-business project team, including design office, material expert, trial and prototyping, industrialization, methods, quality, supply chain, sales, purchasing and production.
· You will be the technical interlocutor of the business’ customers, providing technical support and offering technical solutions, adapted to the needs of the market.
· You will also manage supplier, academic and private partner relationships to ensure high quality product production.
· You will manage day-to-day business and development projects, positioning yourself at the heart of the production and innovation strategy, in particular by taking an active part in the expansion of their know-how and intellectual property strategy.
· Degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering
· You have significant experience in a position of Project Manager, Applications Engineer or Industrial Engineer in the technical services of an industrial company.
· Passion for industrial production and working in close collaboration with field production and internal and external customers and suppliers.
· Efficient and pragmatic, you will have the entrepreneurial spirit and the agility to integrate into an environment where you will have a strong autonomy focused on products deliveries.
· You are particularly comfortable communicating and leading teams and your good level of English allows you to also animate the technical relationship with foreign interlocutors, both orally and in writing. Knowledge of German could be an additional advantage to reinforce customers relationship.
· Finally, in order to flourish sustainably within society, you enjoy life in the great outdoors, nature, water sports and oenology. The location in a preserved natural area will offer you the ideal conditions for this.
· Come and join a company that attaches as much importance to its employees as to its customers and partners.
To apply please contact Ellie Guest
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.