Job ref: HS/60943
Strategic Marketing Manager
GLOBAL RECRUITMENT & HR SPECIALISTS ACROSS THE PLASTICS, PACKAGING, PETROCHEMICALS, CHEMICALS, ENERGY AND RECYCLING SECTORS SINCE 1975
Strategic Marketing Manager
Remote – Europe
Sustainability / Innovation
Job ref: HS/60943
Salary: Compensated based on experience
Founded in the 1920s, for many years the hiring company’s focus was on fiber and textile products. Through development, they have continued to expand in the chemical industry due to their proprietary polymer and synthetic chemical technologies they have developed specifically within fibers. Today, the company operates globally in 31 countries as a specialty chemical company developing, manufacturing and marketing: resins, chemicals, fibers, activated carbon, and other products.
As one of two Strategic Marketing Managers in this business, you will be a valued and important asset at the core of the company’s strategic business marketing team. You will be accountable for a specific global market, overseeing the entire commercial strategy setting and execution. You will be a global insight facilitator, managing customer needs and driving growth by delivering innovative solutions ahead of competition. This role requires an individual who is an excellent communicator who can work collaboratively and cross functionally.
· Accountable for the development of global strategy, and responsible for ensuring continued success by carrying out intermittent health checks.
· Lead market strategy through breaking it down to regional dashboards, outlining key actions, deliverable and responsibilities.
· Supporting ‘Key Account Managers’ to define key customer strategy which will be intertwined to the global strategy.
· Instigating and managing pricing strategy for the chosen market(s) which is tied with the development and global rollout of commercialized products.
· Facilitating global meetings in relation to the chosen product market, working cross functionally and cross culturally, acting as a key contact within the internal team and working closely with R&D.
· Lead cross functional sessions, translating market trends, further insights and customer needs into product solutions.
· Define new product development projects which fill the innovation pipeline whilst simultaneously managing existing innovative projects and setting priority levels for advancement.
· Lead generation (B2B) and innovative project promotion via conferences, media and tradeshows as examples, in alignment with corporate communication and a focus on global strategy.
· Managing all sales leads and enquiries, evaluating customer needs and assessing growth potential.
· Segmentation and targeting of emerging markets and assess the readiness to introduce the relevant product(s).
· Handing over converted customers to internal sales teams.
· Has experience within strategic marketing
· Possess excellent communication and analytical skills, someone who can priotise and holds themselves to a high degree of accountability.
· Confident and autonomous.
· Able to build relationships both internally and externally, a collaborator who can work cross functionally and across cultures.
· A Fluent English speaker, additional languages are advantageous but not necessary.
· Ability to live and work within Europe and willing to travel domestically and internationally when necessary.
For reasons of better legibility, the simultaneous use of the language forms male, female and diverse (f/m/d) is avoided. All personal designations apply equally to all genders.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
To apply please contact Haydn Spires
0044 1789 207070
CONNECT WITH ME ON LINKEDIN.
Why select Listgrove?
· Five Decades of Market Intelligence
· Unrivalled Industry Networks
· Recognised International brand
· HR Qualified Professionals
To hear from our clients on how we have supported their search for talent and HR needs, please visit Listgrove’s Case Studies page.
MEET WITH LISTGROVE AT THE FOLLOWING EXHIBITIONS in 2024:
NPE Orlando USA, Hispack Barcelona, FIP Lyon, Compounding World Expo Brussels, Scanpack Gothenburg
Performance through People.
Please visit www.listgrove.com for more information on our services, global success and testimonials.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to Haydn.email@example.com.