Job ref: AZ/58043
Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Industrial Heat Pumps
Choice of Locations:
Operating from either Dublin, Ireland or Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
Job ref: AZ / 58043
Salary: competitive salary, including bonus
Only candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or the UK, will be considered for this position.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove has been selected to support Honeywell to recruit a key function within its Advanced Materials division.
Honeywell work alongside national & local authorities, city planners, consultancies and engineering project management firms, who are innovators in efficient energy provision and act as a catalyst for the development of new and sustainable ways of supplying heat and power. By utilizing ground and water sourced energy, large scale heat pumps will replace gas boilers in industrial and district heating schemes, delivering large scale decarbonization and simultaneously having a positive effect on the environment.
As European Product Marketing Manager, you will have the responsibility to lead programs, that will drive the adoption of large scale heat pumps containing Honeywell’s environmentally friendly refrigerants.
· Develop and execute strategies to drive growth in core business product / market adjacencies
· Drive New Product Development and Introduction Projects to accelerate time to market and ensure an active pipeline.
· Perform competitive analysis, monitor and develop strategies for new entrants and disruptive technologies
· Lead cross functional teams (business development and technical) to ensure early qualification of new solutions with key customers.
· Be the “go-to” expert on market and customer needs for the market space
· Drive development of strategic plans, technology and product roadmaps
· Lead application of marketing best practices to develop effective value propositions and sales tools to enable sales teams and accelerate growth initiatives
· Evaluate effective pricing strategies to drive product adoption and enhance margins.
· Represent the company at major conferences and events to ensure that value and environmental benefits of new solutions are recognised.
· Bachelor degree in Business or Engineering subject is required
· Sound understanding and knowledge of the utilities market, especially District Heating schemes – heat pump or CHP (Combined Heat & Power)
· Experience selling/ marketing engineering solutions in the large scale, renewable heating space
· Experience in developing and executing growth strategies in a technical, B2B market.
· Strong customer relationship skills
· Proven ability to build business relationships and lead international project teams
· Ability to identify marketing opportunities and trends and create effective execution plans.
· Able to create insight from data and use to drive business decisions
· Ability to travel 40% of the time
· Excellent English, both verbal and written communications
All applications to be submitted to Honeywell’s chosen recruitment partner Listgrove Limited, and addressed to:
To apply please contact Andy Zanin
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.