Job ref: AZ/55244
Head of Supply Chain
Head of Supply Chain
Based in Kent
Job ref: AZ /55244
Please note that as the UK is no longer part of the EU, Non UK nationals will need a valid working visa to apply for this position.
Reporting to: Operations Director
Information about the company:
Based in North Kent and part of a fast growing group, this business has been manufacturing for over 30 years and has grown to become market leader with its core range of products. Their reputation is based on quality products, which are available via next day delivery backed by excellent nationwide customer service.
The company has approx. 44 employees, all are committed to the production and delivery of the highest quality products into several customer channels, including over 15 countries around the world
Summary of the Role:
- The Head of Supply Chain will manage and coordinate all elements of the organisation’s supply chain to ensure the right amount of product is in stock, produced and distributed to the customers at the right time.
- The role will have specific accountability for the warehouse operation and all product inventories.
- Head of Supply Chain will work with production, packing and sales to ensure a joined up approach is achieved throughout the business Operations,
- Oversee product storage, handling, and distribution.
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance.
- The role is 2nd only to the Ops Director in the whole of operations.
- Be responsible for all stock movement and overall stock.
- To ensure that all orders are processed and dispatched in an efficient and timely manner.
- Support the work of the Packing Supervisor to enable effective flow of work.
- To ensure that the Warehouse/Dispatch area is kept clean and tidy in accordance with the company’s Health & Safety policy
- To maintain the Fork-lift and lifting equipment in good/serviceable order
- To supervise the work of the Logistics Supervisor and their team
- To be aware of the company’s Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Policies and the supporting procedures, reporting any observations or non-conformances as they arise
- To carry out any other tasks that may be required from time to time for the benefit of the company as a whole
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a senior supply chain role.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Must be computer literate to a very good level.
- Have Counterbalance and Reach Fork-lift truck driver’s license or be prepared to pass a test.
- High organizational skills, attention to detail & efficient, on-time reporting
- Hands-on; happy to do all work personally rather than delegate it.
- Strong and passionate leader, able to motivate and persuade others to achieve.
- strong results
- A fast learner with a can-do attitude
- Leadership skills are crucial.
- Approachable and able to work cross functionally.
- Ability to multi task
Commutable within 45 minutes of factory.
To apply please contact Andy Zanin
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
⦁ Established in 1975
⦁ Recruited in 68 countries
⦁ Recognised International brand
⦁ Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
⦁ Global network of candidates and talent data
⦁ Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
⦁ Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.