Job ref: JH/55511
Quality Assurance Specialist (12 month contract)
Quality Assurance Specialist 12 month contract
Job ref: JH /55511
Salary: Commensurate with experience
· Undertake and support the Head of Quality EIMEA and the Quality Engineer with supplier audits to determine the level of compliance with relevant industry accredited standards adopted by the 3rd party contract manufacturers and corporate requirements and to identify improvements which are mutually beneficial.
· Assist the supplier with the implementation of improvements identified and track the progress of the effectiveness of the remedy.
· Determine and handover the complaint to the necessary team to investigate.
· Follow up with the departments/branch involved to ensure a timely response is made to initiator.
· Follow through on corrective actions identified as part of the complaint resolution process.
· Identify trends early to limit the escalation of problems and provide information to management.
· Assist with gathering data from a variety of sources (suppliers, branches, internal systems etc.)
· Coordinate and manage small to medium sized projects to improve quality or technical processes and procedures
· Develop new and update existing QA owned processes and procedures in conjunction with the Head of Quality EIMEA and Global QA.
· Review and make recommendations for cross-functional procedures to the Head of Quality EIMEA as required.
· Provide reports on a monthly/weekly basis on the progress and results for trial runs, protocols, complaint levels, concessions, and rework
· Assist with writing rework re-inspection protocols as required.
· Provide analysis and track defined global Quality metrics and scorecards for filling partners and second tier suppliers, complaints, and non-conformance issues, provide recommendations and observations to the Head of Quality EIMEA
· Track and maintain the Supplier Assessment Data and provide regular reports on the progress of planned audits/assessments.
· Document the processes and procedures for new improvements.
· Receive, understand, and record all incoming customer complaints received directly from internal or external customers.
· Maintain the Quality Management System (QMS), ERP and other internal QA data bases, including ensuring all quality documentation and information is available.
· Participate and monitor the document approval workflow to ensure new or revised documents/records are approved in a timely manner
· Provide project status reports to internal stakeholders, external suppliers and Quality Assurance Teams as well as other relevant departments
· In depth knowledge of compliance and quality requirements in a manufacturing /product-based environment
· Experience of assisting/conducting quality and supply chain audits in a production/manufacturing business
· Detail Oriented, able to provide accurate data that is verified to a high standard.
· Manage multiple priorities effectively using priority setting and time management techniques and advanced organizational skills
· Able to understand, interrogate, and synthesize data to identify the key issues in both routine and ambiguous situations
· Able to clearly communicate key issues in a timely manner through a variety of communication methods (reports, emails, process documents)
· Able to build internal and external relationships
· Knowledge of, ERP/MRP system, QMS, software tools, and MS Office suite
· Six Sigma certified advantageous
· Proven experience in a quality role within a manufacturing /product-based commercial organization
· Experience of conducting 3rd party auditing preferably in an outsourcing business model
· Auditing qualification would be desirable
To apply please contact Jason Hutchison
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
⦁ Established in 1975
⦁ Recruited in 68 countries
⦁ Recognised International brand
⦁ Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
⦁ Global network of candidates and talent data
⦁ Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
⦁ Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.