Job ref: JH/55492
Key Account Manager – Automotive
Key Account Manager Automotive
Job ref: JH/55492
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
Working Rights: Please note that as the UK is no longer part of the EU, Non UK nationals will need a valid working visa to apply for this position.
We are working with a Global Leader of specialist product development and conversion. They are looking to recruit a Key Account Manager responsible for the development of new and existing businesses in the UK. This role will be focused on maintaining strong relationships at all levels with OEM’s, understanding their needs and selling the company’s tailor-made products.
· Working closely with the Sales Manager to develop the UK Automotive OEM markets.
· Liaise with customer technical teams to gain an in-depth understanding of product needs.
· Work closely on NPD projects.
· Responsible for organising and planning face to face meetings with customers.
· Meeting sales targets set by the company.
· Responsible for updates of your accounts forecast volumes.
Educational Level and Required Level of Experience:
⦁ Technical qualification
⦁ Proven experience with technical sales with the Automotive Manufacturing Industry, OEM and Tiers
⦁ Experience of project management and a solid understanding of technical service and application development
⦁ Excellent communication and social skills
⦁ Good working knowledge of MS Office
⦁ Relevant B2B experience in the field of sales and business development
⦁ Experienced in selling technical raw materials to the Automotive industry
⦁ A strong negotiator able to identify customers’ needs and be persuasive when presenting ideas
⦁ A team player able to work independently
⦁ Autonomous mind set
To apply please contact Jason Hutchison
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.