Job ref: JH/55582
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Job ref: JH /55582
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
Working Rights: Please note that as the UK is no longer part of the EU, Non UK nationals will need a valid working visa to apply for this position.
Generate sales and develop a diverse customer base for the range of recycled plastics, sourced from regional and global operations. Candidates will receive multiple raw material offers daily from a global team. Each must be analysed in detail to ensure you have a thorough understanding of the product, who it is suitable for and a strategy to negotiate top market pricing whilst under time pressure.
· Execute sales for scrap plastics sourced from global locations to licensed manufacturers and recyclers
· Enhance relationships with existing customers to increase volumes & margins
· Develop new customers to diversify business and to increase overall volumes and margin
· Identify all prospective customers within the market segment allocated
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities and conduct market research through research, cold calling, networking, social media, attending conferences and trade fairs
· Able to challenge customer views and counter objections to move towards closing a deal
· Perform customer site visits to build relationships and discover market information
· Develop and enhance relationships by being creative, innovative and offering excellent customer service that is responsive and tailored to customer needs
· Engage in constant and active risk management, to ensure the product being supplied is per the company quality requirements
· Proven sales experience
· Strong at developing new business accounts ‘from scratch’
· Experience of handling and overturning objections and converting into sales
· Experience of successfully managing existing accounts & acquiring new ones at the same time
· Experience of using a CRM system to record accurate customer data
· Current experience selling recycled plastics
To apply please contact Jason Hutchison
0044 (0) 1789 207070
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website: www.listgrove.com
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 01197713
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.