· Managing the logistics between the plant, suppliers, customers, 3rd party storage and sub-contractors according to business requirements.
· Working in conjunction with UK sales administrators to collate daily shipment schedule ensuring customer goods are collected in a timely manner with consideration to costs and service.
· Liaise with hauliers to arrange smooth collection of goods and onwards distribution.
· To follow up non-conforming deliveries with the relevant hauliers.
· Monitor haulier performance feeding back their performance via monthly service level review meetings.
· To generate and retain shipment documents for the warehouse team.
· To update TSS declarations for loads to Northern Ireland as required.
· Liaise with Customs brokers, Shipping company and hauliers to ensure the smooth delivery of imported material from the port to the plant.
· To perform ad-hoc administrative tasks within an office environment such as raising purchase orders for site packaging requirements, PPE, office stationary etc.
Applications now closed