GRAF PLASTICS AUSTRALIA is looking for an energetic and experienced Production Manager, based at our new manufacturing plant in Perth, Western Australia. *Relocation Assisted*
Your initial intensive technical training will take place in our Roto moulding Centre of Excellence in Strasbourg France.
GRAF Plastics Australia is part of Otto GRAF Gmbh and has forged a reputation for high quality and innovative roto moulded products. This ethos also resonates throughout our organization where the “can do” attitude is clear to see.
Previous knowledge in aspects of plastic production, particularly in rotational moulding, including the mechanical and chemical processes involved would be an advantage but not essential. This position may also appeal to someone looking for a career change. You will need to have some experience as a Production leader with some management experience as production process training can be provided.
As Production Manager you will be challenged to quickly identify and solve issues, whilst knowing that having a keen eye for detail is key to maintain a high level of craftsmanship.
The ability to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders is a key strength required. Working with different departments will be critical to delivering high quality customer service.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· Overseeing operations in all production departments
· Manage production staff and material resources to meet production targets daily.
· Ensure all products are manufactured to the highest quality and managing Quality Assurance (QA) systems are adhered to.
· Adhere and manage time schedules and deadlines.
· Actively oversee and enforce WHS requirements.
· Implement programs to reduce all aspects of waste.
· Working to maintain production targets and budgets.
This role will require commitment and drive to ensure success.
At GRAF Plastics Australia we are excited about our future and want motivated people to come joins us on our journey.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.