Job ref: 2021-11578
We are looking for a Factory Supervisor to join our Production Team at Milton Keynes.
Hours of work are:
Monday – Friday 08:00am – 18:00pm
The role of the Factory Supervisor is to co-ordinate the management of non-technical staff in all areas of the factory to meet the production plan.
Previous experience of working in a similar Supervisor role is preferred. Good PC skills are required.
Working within a busy manufacturing factory your duties will include:
- Training and Development of Operators
- Distribution of workload
- Performance Reviews
- Disciplinary Actions
- Understanding customer demands, stock and delivery requirements
- Communicating, planning and monitoring workload of operators and warehouse staff.
- Monitoring production plan progress through Daily production meetings
- Reviewing key performance indicators
Leading by example you will establish a positive attitude towards all aspects of Health & Safety whereby the aim is to create a culture in which safety and environmental responsibility is a key priority.
To apply for this job please visit rpc-massmould.com.