Job ref: QC7/21
Quality Control Technician
Cromwell Polythene Ltd based in Sherburn in Elmet, are proud to be an independent, family run business, committed to supplying products for the capture and containment of waste and recyclables. It is their mission to be the most resourceful company in plastics, supplying products that help make the world cleaner, greener and more economical.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become a Quality Control Technician within our small, friendly Quality Control team working Monday – Friday 7am until 4pm.
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of paperwork for receipt of goods into warehouse, including creation of pallet labels
• Posting receipt of goods
• Quality control checks on in-coming goods
• Recording QC results and communicating outcomes with Quality Manager
• Computerised checks of the stored products
• Completing examination and testing of products received from suppliers
• Discussing inspection results with Quality Manager
• Entering inspection results into NAV operating system
• Investigate stock discrepancies/picking queries as required
• Handle & administer customer returns
• Manage throughput of QUA zone ensuring instructions actioned in a timely manner
• Fire Marshal
We are seeking candidates who have:
• Basic English and Maths qualification
• Have /or willing to gain an FLT licence
• Willing to train and become a Fire Marshal
• Good IT skills
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Able to work flexibly within a team
• Able to multi-task
Based on the Sherburn Enterprise Park in Sherburn in Elmet, benefits include 22 days holiday increasing to 25 days after five years plus bank holidays, a workplace pension, health insurance, and a company bonus scheme.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter setting out the skills and experience which make you suitable for the role to CPLjobs@cromwellpolythene.co.uk.
Applications now closed