Senior Business Development Manager
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
PERMANENT | RUSHDEN NN10
WE ARE COLLOIDS LIMITED
Colloids Limited is one of the fastest growing brands in the plastics industry. Growing from £14mill to over £55mill over the last 15 years! Since 1967 Colloids has had an outstanding reputation for supplying high quality masterbatches / concentrates for use in the thermoplastics industry. We are a rapidly expanding manufacturing business with our main manufacturing plant and headquarters based in Merseyside, with additional plants in Rushden UK and China.
Colloids are currently looking for a Senior Business Development candidate to join the team in Rushden and take ownership of the sales for a brand new sustainable product range. As these products are in the early stages, we require somebody who has the experience to launch them into the worldwide market. We’re looking for somebody that has experience in driving and growing sales through concept to commercialisation, in development and management of new and existing business in the Sustainability Portfolio of existing and new products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the existing project portfolio, including growth and retention strategies with existing and potential OEM’s
- With the Directors develop a strategy for aggressive business growth within these sectors.
- Prepare a focussed monthly report on the status of the projects and new business and pipeline developments.
- Maintain customers and target customers in Salesforce.
- Understand and use Colloids technical resources to develop new products and services in conjunction with existing clients and prospects.
- Develop new pricing structure based on Added Value Selling techniques
- Assist in producing business plans which reflect the immediate and long-term needs of the business, and which represent sustainable growth opportunities within the Companies target market sectors
- Business Development / Sales Experience
- Experience of dealing with OEM Brand owners and specifiers; and their Tier 1 suppliers.
- Develop marketing strategies to enhance colloids products and company with targeted brand owners.
- Knowledge of materials and their effects on the Environment and Sustainability criteria
- A passion for the Environment and identifying business development solutions
- Excellent presentation skills, and tailoring the message to different OEM needs
- Good social media and Marketing skills; managing multi-channel media to different market sectors
- Working to project timelines and commercial targets; tracking in CRM software (Salesforce)
- Product management of similar product solutions to different market sectors and applications
- Candidate should be results and objectives driven.
- They should be able to inspire and drive change through improved product development and that will both meet a changing business environment as well as the objectives of Colloids, to growth the Sustainable business plan.
- It is essential to the success of this post that the candidate is proactive and ambitious, has a strong background in sales and new business development and can travel throughout the UK and EU.
- Sales forecasting toward budget setting, presenting proposal on a yearly basis to the Directors, with quarterly updates.
- 25 Annual Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Car Provided
- Fresh fruit every week
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Medicash Health Plan
- Free Car Parking
- Company Life Policy
Closing Date – Friday 13th August 2021.
Applications now closed