Job ref: Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
BioCote® is a market leading antimicrobial additives provider. Our open, consultative partnership approach to antimicrobial product integration is trusted by leading brands, manufacturers and product innovators worldwide. With 25 years of product development experience in polymer materials, liquid paints, powder coatings, ceramics and textiles, we support performance driven customer sectors including medical equipment, hygiene conscious consumer items and products used in the built environment. Integrating BioCote® antimicrobial technology creates distinctive, high-value products shown to reduce the negative effects of microbes on materials, to deliver our customers intrinsic product differentiation.
About the role
With continued international growth and planned expansion, it is an exciting time to join BioCote® as the Digital Marketing Executive. Working within the Marketing Team, we are looking for a digitally experienced and driven individual. With the necessary personal attributes and experience, the right candidate can take full advantage of this exciting opportunity and play a significant role in the future success of our business.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the right candidate will have the following responsibilities:
· Utilising WordPress and working with our in-house designer to create conversion-centred website landing pages
· Working alongside Sales and Marketing to develop and grow the external websites
· Working closely with the wider team during content development to ensure SEO optimisation
· Bringing a good understanding of SEM and SEO optimisation skills to drive performance of content promotion, website, and paid programmes
· Designing, building and broadcasting external e-communications
· Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
· Researching and implementing new technology to maximise our marketing mix
· Define key digital marketing metrics, track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to leadership
· Keep close to Google guideline changes and Google algorithms to make sure all websites are in line with the guidelines
Who we are looking for
We are keen to secure a candidate that has previous experience of working within digital marketing, ideally in a B2B environment, and who is keen to grow within this role to explore further areas of digital marketing. You will have a strong work ethic, be solution orientated, proactive and flexible, whilst maintaining a structured approach.
As the ideal candidate, you are commercially aware and willing to contribute positively from day one. You will be enthusiastic, professional and have a desire to succeed – whilst being able to work both individually and within a team. We are looking for a confident and creative individual to join our team.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of the companies’ websites and digital campaigns, working within a team where your opinions will be heard and valued.
A commutable home location near our head office location in Coventry is essential.
· Experience within a similar role, e.g. Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Specialist
· Experience of working with WordPress
· Knowledge and understanding of SEO Optimisation
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Good organisational skills, the ability to manage their own time productively
· Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
· Experience with Pay-Per-Click (Google Ad) and Paid Social Campaigns
· Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager
· Knowledge of Marketing Automation Tools, in particular MailChimp
· Experience with social platforms and associated paid advertising
· Technical web-based knowledge including HTML and CSS advantageous
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
What we offer
This is a chance for the right person to accelerate their career on a global scale and to succeed in an environment, where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. You will get to work alongside other dedicated members of the team, who are personally and professionally invested in BioCote®.
If you are the right person for the role, you will be rewarded with further career progression and you will get to be a part of a success story within a dynamic high-growth business.
· Contributory pension scheme
· Medical insurance
· Flexible working hours
· Free on-site parking
BioCote® is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates.
COVID-19 considerations: We have hand sanitisers placed in various locations in the building and temperature testing is in place. PPE can and will be provided as required.
To apply for this position, please email your CV with a brief cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Ref: Digital Marketing Executive.
Applications now closed