Blow moulding process technician
We are a manufacturer for plastic containers. Our product range includes various sizes, weights and colours.
This role offers an opportunity to secure a position within a growing company.
Would you like to be part of a production team that is hard working and has great team morale?
If so, then please read on!
A well- established company based on the Wrexham Industrial Estate are seeking Process Technician / Maintenance Technician
Minimum requirement is previous experience with blow moulding machines!
Duties will include:
- Carry out maintenance work on blow moulding machines and equipment.
- Carry out colour changes and product change overs.
- Quality improvements on products
- Effectively monitor production equipment.
- Assist the Production Manager and Shift Leaders as necessary.
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain a safe and clean work space.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
- Permanent position.
- Full training.
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the company.
- Performance related pay rises.
- Annual bonus.
- If the above is of interest to you, please apply with a CV attached.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.