Established in 2010, Goodfish Group has developed its business from a small injection-moulding business in Cannock to a multi-site
moulding, extrusion, composites and vacuum-forming business in the Midlands and North Wales. Our contract-manufacturing business now
employs 120 people and we are continuing to hire more great people.
We are looking to hire an experienced Toolmaker for our busy toolroom in St. Asaf, Denbighshire. You will work in a team of 5 people
supporting both our injection moulding and plastic extrusion manufacturing. You will be involved in maintaining, repairing and modifying our
existing production tooling and ,as we want to develop a new line of products made in-house, you will have the opportunity to get involved in
some exciting new projects.
We are looking for experience but also a someone with a growth mindset who is eager to continue learning and developing as the work and
- Minimum 3 years industry experience preferably within plastic injection moulding
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification e.g. HNC/HND
- Able to perform a broad range of Toolmaking skills to a high standard, CNC and manual
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to close tolerances
- Ability to understand engineering drawings and CAD data
- A logical and methodical approach to work.
- Ensure Company environmental and health & safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ability to adhere to quality standards
- Ability to prioritise work
- Lean manufacturing experience
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to coach and mentor apprentices
- Experience with plastic extrusion tooling
- EDM wire-eroding capabilities
- Commercial acumen for job costings, quotations and purchasing
- Accuracy in completion of paperwork
- Salary dependent on experience and perceived skill levels
- Learning & development opportunities
- DC pension
- Life assurance
- Opportunity to work with a fast growing Company
To apply for this job please visit goodfishgroup.bamboohr.com.